Wednesday 27 January 2016

A Toy Box Keepsake - BoBunny DT

When my Great Nephew was born three years ago, I made a keepsake box with some Fancy Pants papers, to keep all his newborn memories in.  Things like his hospital bracelet, first outfit etc etc.  Well, Im going to be a Great Aunt all over again in a couple of months to another little boy :) :)


I found the box at The Warehouse, and its quite big taking just under a 12 x12 piece of patterned paper for each side.  I like how this range gives you the option of going super bright and fun or muted and shy.  For this one, I went bright and fun :)


I cut all the blocks from a sheet a of paper layering them so that they flow around the side as well, and added some noteworthy and chipboard elements for dimension.  All the sides were inked in black ink.


The card is made from the scraps left over from making those cute wee booties!  They're a die from Joy Crafts.  And the box packaging on top finishes it all off :)


Over on the BoBunny blog today I have a 3 step layout tutorial using the gorgeous new Soiree Collection.  Heres a sneak for you :) but you can see the whole thing here.


Til next time………………...

1 comment: