Sunday 17 August 2014

Cardabilities Sketch # 105

Hi everyone :)

The 15th of the month sees a new sketch up at Cardabilities!!  Theres some awesome examples from the DT to get your creative mojo flowing so pop on over here.


This is the gorgeous sketch that Karan has designed for you, and below is my interpretation of her sketch.  Ive used the lovely feminine papers from BoBunny Primrose and made my flowers from the papers as well - one of my favourite dies at the moment from Spellbinders!


This month is also my birthday so a look out I'll be having a giveaway!
Thanks for popping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Megan and just love your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and great flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers on this Megan, lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete